Consultancy is provided in all areas associated with telecommunication signalling. The emphasis is on Signaling System #7 (SS7/C7), Intelligent Networks (IN/AIN), the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), and so called "next-generation" services. Additionally we are now offering consulting in areas relating to the intersection of Web 2.0, semantic web technologies and person-to-person communication clients.
- Migration to SS7oIP (SigTran) strategies.
- SigTran network implementation advice e.g. where to use M2UA, M2PA, M3UA or SUA.
- SS7 network security reviews including short message service (SMS) and associated mobile application part (MAP) audits.
- SS7 packet screening designs (SS7 "firewalling").
- SS7 interconnect testing and validation.
- CAMEL service creation.
- Message screeening (SMS, EMS and MMS) e.g. advising on global title translation (GTT) data fill to block short message spam.
- Protocol interworking validation e.g. SS7-SIP interworking.
- GSM and GPRS NSS signalling conformance testing.
- Test specification interpretation e.g. UK ISUP (PNO Spec 7).
- ITU-T SS7 conformance (ITU-TS Q.78x series) testing.
- Development and implementation of test strategies for national variants of SS7.
- SS7/C7 interface validation tests (IVT).
- SS7/C7 interworking tests (IWT).
- Jabber (XMPP/Jingle) and SIP/SIMPLE based interaction with Semantic Web triple stores.
- Real-time Semantic Web data aggregation from GSM/CDMA network signalling (e.g. MAP-LocationUpdate), subsequent RDF storage and Pellet processing.
- Methods to auto-construct social network topologies based on analysis of network signalling.
For more information please contact us.
For all EU Member Countries All Prices Exclude VAT.
For non-EU Member Countries All Prices Exclude Local Taxes (where applicable).